How we’ll make your journey on the Bure Valley Railway COVID-19 safe
• NO OVERCROWDING! We’re running more trains than usual
• KEEPING PARTIES SEPARATE! You will collect a boarding pass on arrival for your own compartment that is separated from other groups by see-through screens.
• LOTS MORE CLEANING! Our coaches and other areas will be kept clean and sanitised throughout the day.
• HAND SANITISER available at Aylsham and Wroxham stations.
• OUR STAFF will use screens or a see-through face shield when serving you
We’re doing everything that can be done to make your visit safe and enjoyable. There are a few things you can do to help…
• If at all possible, BOOK IN ADVANCE ON THIS WEBSITE – we will be strictly limiting numbers on trains to maintain good social distancing at all times.
• Children under 5 cannot be guaranteed an individual seat – if your under 5 must have their own seat guaranteed, please book as a child 5-15
• Tell us in advance if you need to travel in a wheelchair
• Only travel on the train time and compartment shown on your boarding pass.
• Pay by card if you can (however small the amount)
• Don’t bring bicycles (Sorry, we can’t fit them in at the moment)
• Pushchairs - if you have to bring a pushchair, please ensure you can collapse it before boarding. It can be conveyed in the adjacent empty compartment.
• To keep our customers safe we appreciate the wearing of a face covering around our stations and in our shops. We also ask you to maintain social distancing where possible.